Positive changes happen when we accept things how they are and who we really are and not how we want it to be or whom we want to be.
Most of all,
She is beautifully hot,
She is single,
but she isn’t crazy
You can’t start writing the next chapter of your book if you’re still reading the last one.
- Something will master and something will serve. Either you run the day or the day runs you; either you run the business or the business runs you.
- Learn how to separate the majors and the minors. A lot of people don’t do well simply because they major in minor things.
- Don’t mistake movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The question is: Busy doing what?
- Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.
- Sometimes you need to stay in touch but be out of reach.
- Time is our most valuable asset, yet we tend to waste it, kill it, and spend it rather than invest it.
- We can no more afford to spend major time on minor things than we can to spend minor time on major things.
- Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Never begin the day until it is finished on paper.
- Learn how to say no. Don’t let your mouth overload your back.
- Time is the best-kept secret of the rich
aeg käib ja käib
aga kohale ei jõua
nii üksinda ta käib
oma käimatusse paika
teda küll vaadatakse palju
kuid üksik ta ikka
sest keegi ei jaksa
temaga kaasas käia
Everything you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, or sense in any way is an aspect of Divinity.
It is when you judge it to be something else that it shows up as something else in your life. Therefore, judge not, and neither condemn.
For that which you judge, judges you; and that which you condemn will condemn you. Yet that which you see for what it really is will see you for what you really are. And therein will be found your peace.
Neale Donald Walsch
I am the Goddess of the Dark Moon, and I bring death, darkness, and destruction of all that does not belong. I am the Goddess of the Full Moon, and I bring birth, light, and manifestation of all that serves.